Over 20 years of proven fire and life safety engineering, building code and risk management experience locally and globally helps us effectively and efficiently solve your fire/life safety challenges.
Extensive specialized experience in addressing fire and risk challenges associated with protecting our built environment including cultural heritage/historic structures, national monuments, museums, libraries, residential, assembly, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Our work is with both public and private sector clients. We are intimately involved with small and large scale projects. In addition to our project work, we are dedicated to education and capacity building to further safety across the fire engineering, built environment and cultural heritage professions. Serving on committees, writing papers and guides, presenting at conferences, teaching, building capacity, and proactively advancing the use and acceptance of performance based design and disaster management planning, to bring the value and benefits of these to our clients and their projects wherever they may be in the World.
Over the years we have been involved with numerous projects including the following –
- – Amarbayasgalant Monastery, Mongolia
- – Statue of Liberty – New York, NY
- – St Patrick’s Cathedral – New York, NY
- – Donald Judd House Museum-New York, NY
- – Tweed Courthouse – New York, NY
- – Plymouth Church of the Pilgrims – New York, NY
- – TWA Terminal Restoration – JFK Airport, NY
- – Danieli Hotel – Venice, Italy
- – Europa & Regina Hotel – Venice, Italy
- – Excelsior Lido – Venice, Italy
- – Excelsior Roma – Rome, Italy
- – Excelsior Florence – Florence, Italy
- – Sanderson Hotel – London, United Kingdom
- – St. Martin Hotel – London, United Kingdom
- – Dia : Beacon – Beacon, New York
- – World Trade Center PATH Terminal – New York, NY
- – Slocum Hall, Syracuse University – New York, NY
- – Pennsylvania Station – New York, New York
- – Seattle City Hall – Seattle, WA